Sunday 15 September 2013

My 1st Blog :)

So here we are... My very first blog!! Before I begin to enter the land of blogging I would just like to state for the record I am not a makeup artist, I'm a 26 year old girl with a huge interest in makeup so my friends suggested I start this blog in order to help other young women like myself get better at their make up. 

For years I was buying makeup such as MAC Benefit and Estée Lauder and not really knowing what to do with it. In 2012 I began attending one day make up courses, getting private lessons and watching countless tutorials on YouTube, so far so good :) 

This blog will include product reviews, pics of me trying out looks on myself and also tips of who I have found to be the biggest help during all my practice.

Hope you find it helpful, make up is art... be your own artist!

Stay beautiful,

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment