Sunday 20 October 2013

Nominated for being a Newbie- Liebster Award

                         The-LIEBSTER-Award.jpg

So what is a Liebster award you may ask?! Well... it's an award that a blogger presents to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a really nice way to encourage others and to expand the blogging community. I was thrilled to bits when last night I was nominated for this new award by the fab Aine from thisisaine.com please give her a follow ladies!! She's on 
twitter @ThisIs_Aine :)

So here's how it all works ("The Rules" so to speak) :
Thank your nominator and link their blog.  
Give us 11 facts about yourself. 
Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you & also write 11 questions that you want to ask the people that you nominate.
Tag 5 or 11 other blogs for the award, they must have less than 200 followers. Make sure that you inform them that you've tagged them and send them a link to your blog post so that they can see what they have to do etc. 
So here are 11 facts about me;

1. I love to dance and have been teaching since I was 16 years old.

2. I would never go on a night out without my camera, I am snap happy.

3. Even after going to over 5 MUA's I still haven't mastered how to contour.

4. I studied Social Care in WIT

5. I am moving to Dublin in 3 weeks time.

6. Tinkerbell is my favourite Disney character.

7. I cant function in the morning without a cup of tea.

8. I recently got the back of my neck pierced.

9. I have four tattoos and planning number 5.

10. I've never been to New York and I really want to go.

11. Harry Potter is the first book series I ever fully read.

Now my 11 questions from Aine;

1. What is your favorite lipstick of all time (Brand, name/number, and shade description)?
My fave lippy has to be MAC's Russian Red. I have been wearing it for the last three years. It's a vibrant matte red lippy from my fave company and it's a must have to create a fun vintage look.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
I'm blogging about a month and a half, my friends suggested I start as all I do is talk about my latest visit to a MUA so put finger to keys and decided to share all my learning with girls just like me looking for new skills.
3. Do you prefer drugstore or high end make up?
When I can afford MAC and Urban Decay I will always buy them but some of the brands I buy a lot ar Catrice and Barry M so it just depends on money with me :)
4. Who is you favorite fashion or beauty blogger or YouTuber? & why?
I really like Joanne Larby, The Make Up Fairy Pro. I have followed her from day one, her tutorials are easy to follow and I'm getting a lesson off her in two weeks and I cannot wait!!
5. What is your number 1 dream career?
I would love to open a dance school in a disadvantaged area and provide an outlet for young people through the medium of dance.
6. What's your favorite hair product or tool?
My GHD. Ever since my hair grew longer, it's gotten so frizzy so my GHD helps keep it nice and sleek.
7. What's the coolest thing that's happened to you (in relation to your blog)?
Being nominated for this award clearly! I have so much to learn about blogging but I am just so happy to have been thought of.
8. Top fashion or beauty tip to always remember?
Beauty tip; When applying mascara, make sure to wiggle your brush and stay as close to the root as possible, this gives you volume and curl.
9. Number one essential item for your airplane hand luggage?
My iPod, I need music to help me travel and to try fall asleep.
10. Favorite clothing brand and make up brand (high end or high street)?
Clothing you cannot beat Penneys (Primark) for great fashion that never breaks the bank. My make up brand has to be MAC.
11. Your favourite season and why?
I hope this is a weather question... I love winter! Tea, roaring fire, hats and scarves and Christmas... its a wonderful time of year!!
My Questions:
1. Who is your fave disney character?
2. Where is the best place you have been?
3. Shoes or Bags?
4. Favourite drink?
5. Have you won any other blog awards?
6. How often do you blog?
7. The one make up product you never forget to put on?
8. Any tattoos?
9. If you were an animal what would you be?
10. Would losing your phone devastate you?
11. What's the first thing you'd do if you won the lotto?
Aine Beirne thank you so much for the nomination it means the world!

So far I am nominating three lovely blogs...

Stephaine from Miss Beauty Blogger   http://beautymissblogger.blogspot.ie/

Stephaine Barry from @polishednprimed (twitter)

 Ebony J from   http://www.ebonyjaybeautymyway.com/

Stay beautiful,
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment